SEARCH FOR JOBS
Key Account Specialist
Duties and Responsibilities: Responsible for the development and performance of all sales activities for multiple key accounts; assists in planning and implementing effective sales strategies; provides product and marketing information; conducts market research to identify and contact potential leads by phone or email. The list of duties and responsibilities below may be changed and modified based upon needs of the business:
· Works in collaboration with the Key Accounts Sales Managers to achieve annual sales goals.
· Participates in the acquisition of new accounts for all lines of operation.
· Develops sales opportunities by building rapport; providing product and marketing information and explanations; preparing quotations for prospects and key accounts.
· Prepares and presents sales reports.
· Determines competitive pricing for customers and prospects to gain market share and achieve revenue goals.
· Identifies continuous improvement opportunities for the sales channel and operations.
· Responds to key account queries and complaints in a timely manner.
· Builds and maintains long-term customer relations.
· Utilizes excellent communication and presentation skills when interacting with team members and customers.
· Utilizes the TGI system to manage the order process from start to finish.
· Updates job knowledge by studying new product descriptions; participating in educational, skill, and leadership development opportunities.
· Works with the Accounting team for credit related matters, as necessary.
Required Skills & Experience
- College degree
- 2+ year sales experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Familiarity with Windows operating systems
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office software, including PowerPoint
- Proven track record of successful sales experience
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Medina, OH 44256: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
- Bachelor's (Required)